- System monitoring. Analyzing computer performance and capability with a variety of tools.
- Troubleshoot problems. Working to troubleshoot or triage the issues within their defined areas.
- Hardware configuration. Including computers, servers, firewalls, and routers.
- Making recommendations. Increasing productivity and improving the organization.
- Monitor incoming requests for IT help and respond quickly.
- Provide support to any system that is down by maintaining computer systems.
- Assists with PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc.).
- Software installation, configuration, and upgrading.